You can donate to Support the Current mini-series under Donate at awakening-together.org.
Listen to the Recording
This 4-week training is open to anyone on a path of self-realization with an interest in developing awareness and skills in the following areas:
- Persons follow an inner compass. They are guided by their own clear and coherent beliefs, principles and life goals.
- Persons take responsibility for self. They are aware of their own feelings, and neither blame others for them nor require others to share those feelings. They ask themselves regularly “What can I learn from this situation?”
- Persons respond to anxiety. They anticipate and recognize heightened anxiety (due to change, loss, crisis, etc.) and accept periods of tension as they address issues and complete tasks.
- Persons are challenged. They allow persons to work through times of stress or pain. They tolerate the discomfort that can go along with the stresses and strains of both significant mission and individual growth.
- Persons respect boundaries. They recognize and respect where one person ends and another begins. Agreed upon roles, structures and procedures are respected. Individual thoughts and feelings are respected. There is little pressure to “Go Along” with the group.
- Persons stay in contact. They resist tendencies to distance or cut off from those with whom there is disagreement. They work together for a sufficient amount of time to maintain relationships.
We will also address some things to QUIT in the new year including:
1) Quit Being Afraid of What Others Think
Anchor your wholeness in the love of God/Creator. Quit relying on the approval and acknowledgment of others for your sense of self worth.
2) Quit Lying
Live truly free to unrelenting honesty with yourself, God and others. Quit pretending everything is fine, when it is not and change your life.
3) Quit Dying to the Wrong Things
Receive the many gifts god has provided for you that nurture and delight your soul. Quit dying to those things that bring you life.
4) Quit Denying Anger, Sadness and Fear
Embrace your God given humanity by paying attention to your “difficult” emotions and discerning how God wants to come to you through them. Quit ignoring feelings.
5) Quit Blaming
Take responsibility for your own life and happiness. Quit giving away your God given personal freedom and power.
6) Quit Overfunctioning
Don’t do for others what they could and should do for themselves. Quit trying to control people and situation.
7) Quit Faulty Thinking
Choose to live in reality and truth rather than with distorted thinking. Quit making assumptions that will leave you powerless and in unnecessary pain.
8) Quit Living Someone Else’s Life
Take up the challenge of living your God given, unique, unrepeatable, life and destiny.
About Martha Creek:
As a speaker, minister, leader, coach, consultant, facilitator, Martha Creek is often described as having a spirit of innocence, playfulness, compassion and generosity; all of which support her in being able to deliver a great deal of information in a profoundly simple, dynamic, personal, humorous, and attainable way.
The practices, exercises and experiences Martha offers invites participants to approach their inner work as an adventurer with a sense of curiosity and wonder. Being a master of the art of right questioning, Creek, in her workshops calls forth the most stubborn, self-defeating and embedded patterns in participants with an invitation to a new reality.
Martha is more interested in being present to those she is serving than in talking about what she has accomplished, and her accomplishments are enormous. They include: bachelor degrees in Accounting, Human Resources, and Organizational Management: a graduate degree from Emerson Theological Seminary. She has also attended; Hoffman Institute, Byron Katie International School, Healthy Congregations and Family Systems, Lombard Mennonite Peace Center Mediation Skills and Conflict Resolution program, Transcendental Meditation, Reiki, and more. In addition, Creek has served in a ministerial role in both Religious Science and Unity Churches.
Martha’s mission and vision is as concise and clear as she is — “Go within or go without”. Martha exemplifies Mother Teresa’s, “Do little things with great love” through her actions.
Pure and simple, an experience with Martha is an experience of love! For contact information, visit www.marthacreek.com.