THE FRAGRANCE OF PEACE CAN BE FULLY TRUSTED — AND THE INQUIRY THAT ARISES WHEN IT IS
Listen to the recording
Since our natural state has a very distinct and fully consistent sense to it, why not then trust the sense of it to ‘bring us’ to the stable recognition of who we are – regardless of what is sensed? (Please see article link below, if you are interested in a more thorough explanation of this description).
Dhyana shares insights including and expanding on the following:
- What is natural feels natural – it feels like Home.
- We are all seeking for Home – our natural state of peace, well-being.
- This sense of Home has a very distinct and consistent sense to it and everyone, without exception, has sensed it – but is it ever present or is it conditional?
- Whenever we feel that something is lacking and peace is gone we are free to inquire into Truth and discover if peace is now present and we are free not to inquire and continue to assume that peace is not now present.
- Mind is not a problem: taking another look at ‘Mind’.
- Thoughts and feelings are not a problem: taking another look at thoughts and feelings.
- Ego is not a problem: taking another look at ego.
- We are here not only to discover who we are but to be free enough to live that out.
- Freedom unfolds more and more when we trust the sense of peace and then we cooperate with it, so to speak.
- Cooperation is a conscious relaxing into the truth of what we already are.
- Love allows choice; it never forces Itself on Itself. Conscious, clear cooperation is key.
Dhyana’s Website: DhyanaStanley.com
Dhyana’s Book: The Human Experience