True Discernment is an 11-week class that significantly enhances spiritual discernment. The purpose of True Discernment is to help participants become absolutely clear regarding:
- How ideas about self can hinder and help during the awakening process.
- How giving meaning produces both time and the sense of self.
- The usefulness of the following tools: journaling, contemplation, and spiritual aspirations.
- Inquiry practices that are helpful on the path of awakening.
- How inquiry practices expose false beliefs.
- A primary obstacle that can block the helpfulness of inquiry.
- The difference between dishonest and proper use of denial.
- Blocks to absolute love, natural compassion and guiding intuition.
- How to practice forgiveness, hear/intuit inner wisdom and allow the miracle of grace.
- The difference between analysis and inquiry, between beliefs and truth, and between purification and repression.
Thursday evenings, 8pm-10pm ET, September 15 – December 15
(No class on October 27 due to the Awakening Together Fall Retreat &
No class on November 24 due to the American Thanksgiving Holiday.)
Cost for this 11-week course is $220.
A workbook and over 30 audios are provided to all class participants.