Awakening Together is currently accepting applications for:
Assistant Sanctuary Director
- Part-time position. Sunday and evening work is required
- Candidate must live in the United States with a legal right to work in the United States
- Candidate must embrace Awakening Together’s Purpose and Core Values
- Candidate must be an Awakening Together member who has completed True Discernment or must be willing to become a member and must be willing to take True Discernment
- Candidate must have reliable internet connection, reliable access to PalTalk, and demonstrated ability to learn new software programs
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Opening the Sanctuary, closing the Sanctuary and monitoring the online Sanctuary environment to ensure it is always in harmony with Awakening Together’s Purpose, Core Values and Sanctuary etiquette
- Assisting the Sanctuary Director to operate the Awakening Together Sanctuary Broadcast (aka Awakening Together Radio)
- Making verbal announcements about featured Sanctuary events, recording selected Sanctuary events and posting recordings to Awakening Together’s website
- Assisting the Sanctuary Director to maintain an accurate Sanctuary Schedule
- Serving on the Sanctuary Admin Subcommittee
- Working with the Sanctuary Director to resolve technical issues related to the Awakening Together Sanctuary and the Sanctuary Internet Broadcast
If you are interested in this position, please read the full job description.
After reading the job description, email email@example.com to request more information about applying. Be sure to include your legal name, email address and telephone number.